Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rust and Dust

I am gradually accumulating power. I am going to trial next week (I am innocent) and then I will send my car out to get fixed and order a more powerful computer and  a kitchen timer and a phone. You see, I  have ambition, but there is too much friction to getting things done. I spent probably an hour today looking for one little phone number so I could make one little phone call...

I am being manic, which entails getting ideas in my head about accomplishing all sorts of little tasks.

I am blogging! Nothing really important to say, but here I am.

Should I buy a set of Safari Cards? I tried to order them when I was, like, in the third grade. I really wanted the little jade elephant pendant and I imagined how cool I would be wearing that little pendant around. Well the people at Recontre must have lost my order or something because I never got anything in the mail. I remember vaguely waiting for years - forgetting about it and then remembering and wondering if that little jade elephant would come.

Well there it is: a complete set on eBay - or at least 2094 cards. That is the most complete set I've seen and I wonder if I got it if I would somehow feel complete, like that little wounded me would somehow be made whole. I will let you know if I purchased them.

No comments: