Wednesday, January 16, 2008

first blog

Okay, so this is my first blog and I don't know what to write. One thing I know is that I don't want this to replace the ink and paper journal that I've been keeping since 2000. I'm too used to journalling my thoughts that way. But when I come up with something good, where is it going to go? Different audiences, I guess, will get different things...

I think blogs are pretty pretentious, by the way, it's like putting out a christmas album. You're presuming that people are, or should be, interested in what you have to say. I try to be relevant though. I'm reading all the good books: the ones on the cutting edge, and I might synthesize a relevant paradigm on this blog.

Maybe it will be better with a worldwide audience. Writing in my journal is too much like...

No comments: